Thema: Pap IVa
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02.09.2010, 08:19
Zumsel78 Zumsel78 ist offline
Registrierter Benutzer

Standard AW: Pap IVa

Zitat:
Zitat von hannahmueller Beitrag anzeigen
bin aus england (mit ein deutsche verheiratet) und deutsch ist immer noch nach 10 jahren sehr schwer für mich
Dear Hannah

Here are some lines in English for you…

As I realize you are an English woman I must laugh, because your name is as German as our German sausage! So nobody would assume you are a foreigner….

I understand your fear of being pregnant once again, even if that will be happen at any time… I also have this fear, because I was operated twice a time on my cervix uteri last year. I had a cancer in an initial stage. but all affected tissue could be eliminated by the second operation (Re-Konisation in German). I have had an incredible great fortune!

My husband and me are still childless and I´m almost 32 years old… In April 2010 I was pregnant, but some weeks later I forfeited our baby by a missed abortion… Once again I had to go to the hospital to get a curettage, and I was not able to understand why all these things just happen to me. Today I know that I will NEVER find an answer to this question.

In the meantime I have recovered as well as possible and I´m more confident than I was during the past months. I believe in a healthy pregnancy again and I really hope to become a mother within the next years. Now in September my husband and me will go about a new try…Keep your fingers crossed for us, okay?

I wish you all the best and have a good time!
Zumsel

Hallo Astrastar,

schön, dass du die Koni so gut überstanden hast. Für den Befund sind meine Daumen fest gedrückt!

Liebe Grüße,
Zumsel

PS: Liebe Gitti, ich hoffe es ist okay, dass ich unserer englischen Userin ein paar Zeilen in ihrer Muttersprache geschrieben habe?